Friday, June 13, 2014

Texas Rep. Sessions Withdraws From Bid For Majority Leader Post : The Two-Way : NPR

Leadership is hard.. people will expect me to work and stuff.
I'll have to set the HR bill schedule - like Cantor
I'll have to take a position on hard topics - like Cantor
I'll have to travel to help others - like Cantor
.. withdrawal 
Texas Rep. Sessions Withdraws From Bid For Majority Leader Post : The Two-Way : NPR: "Texas Rep. Pete Session, who had been see as a possible replacement for outgoing House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, issued a statement late Thursday saying he was pulling his name from consideration.

"After thoughtful consideration and discussion with my colleagues, I have made the decision to not continue my run for House Majority Leader," Sessions said in a statement quoted by Politico.

'via Blog this'

No comments: