Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cheney almost wishing US be attacked

Do you remember talking about this twice; in January and last year August? I showed you a timeline of historical attacks. So, you and I know what the timeline is for Terrorist attacks on the US with in regards to a new President or upcoming elections.

1. PAN AM 103 in 1988.
2. Clinton the World Trade Center in 1993.
3. Khubar Towers in 1996.
4. USS Cole in 2000.
5. Bush in 2001.

Strategy - Cheney is setting up the Republicans to say “See, they couldn’t protect you!” Now the CIA director comes out and says how Cheney is ploying (maneuvering) this. Really, I had this observation last summer and the republicans have been exploiting it since then while republican voters sat there regurgitating the talking points because they don’t have an internet connection. Or more sadly, they didn’t remember at list of attacks. Think about it. Cheney, who give CIA briefings to Congress, had this CIA observation from the Black ops community. I’m I a frickin’ genius? No. I just pay attention to strategy.

I was wondering how Pres Obama would address it. Okay, get the CIA director to bust out the Republican fear factory. I respect Cheney and the conservative media for the strategy, but I have a problem with republican voters being that gullible.

No comments: