Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Dylann Roof Said He ‘Shed a Tear’ for Himself, But Not the ‘Innocent People I Killed’ - The Daily Beast

Dylann Roof Said He ‘Shed a Tear’ for Himself, But Not the ‘Innocent People I Killed’ - The Daily Beast: "“I would like to make it crystal clear I do not regret what I did. I am not sorry I have not shed a tear for the innocent people I killed. I do feel sorry for the innocent white children forced to live in this sick country and I do feel sorry for the innocent white people that are killed daily at the hands of the lower races. I have shed a tear of self pity for myself. I feel pity that I had to do what I did in the first place. I feel pity that I had to give up my life because of a situation that should never have existed.”"

'via Blog this'

No comments: