Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tennessee State Rep. Rick Womick Calls Allah A 'False God,' Warns Of A Muslim Immigrant 'Population Jihad' | ThinkProgress

The bad thing is he says it with such conviction!!



Tennessee State Rep. Rick Womick Calls Allah A 'False God,' Warns Of A Muslim Immigrant 'Population Jihad' | ThinkProgress: "WOMICK: Now you explain to me the more radical point. We have a whole culture who outright comes out and says, ‘we are authorized, we are commanded by a God, a false God, to kill everyone who won’t convert.’ Versus one nutjob over in Norway –
CLIFTON: Sorry, you said Allah is a false God?
WOMICH: Yep, absolutely. Absolutely he’s a false God. There’s only one God: Jehovah. And the son, Christ Jesus who died on the Cross. Now because I believe that, I have a Fatwa on my head. I will never convert to Islam. Allah is not a real God."

'via Blog this'

No comments: