Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jeb Bush to donors: Help my son - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

Aren't people done with the Bushes??  Both Bush Presidents failed as Presidents!  And why is he running in Texas and not Florida.  (Texas is easy: big money donors, Texas allows a freedom to speak from an ideological point instead of a governing point, oil revenue)  Land commissioner?  Oh, not political votes!!  Very smart.
Jeb Bush to donors: Help my son - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com: "Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush wrote to donors Tuesday asking they back his son George P. Bush’s bid for Texas Land Commissioner.

“Ok, what can I say? I am proud of my son. I hope you will write a personal check to George P. Bush Campaign […],” the former GOP governor wrote, as reported by the Tampa Bay Times."

'via Blog this'

No comments: