Friday, October 19, 2012

GOP Senate Candidate Admits To Owning Stock In Companies That Do Business With Iran | ThinkProgress

GOP Senate Candidate Admits To Owning Stock In Companies That Do Business With Iran | ThinkProgress: "THOMPSON: I heard about this stock. Wait a minute, let me finish. Let me finish, you had two minutes, let me finish. You want to interrupt me, Joe Biden, just give me a chance. The other thing is, ladies and gentlemen, is that she is talking about stock. I did not know about the fact that my stockbroker had purchased two shares, two company stocks. I sold it. I sold it today. I found out today and I sold it today. I do not tolerate, I do not agree with anybody doing business with Iran, none whatsoever. And I think you should turn back the $60,000 you got from that company that supports no sanctions for Iran."

'via Blog this'

No comments: